Saturday, April 5, 2008

When the rain falls




(This cordinate from my friend Cela)


Location
Virtue City
(Hero/Villain roleplay sim. You have to wear tourist camera while you are OOC *I erase camera on debug mode when I took these photograph*)


Eyelashes
high design - eyelashes 7 - black REAL

Eyes
high design - HD - Dark eyes real 91

Hair
AOHARU - Steven01c(Espresso)

Hoodie/Jacket
NAIMA - NYJacketBlackPearl

Camisole
ARGRACE - Camisole WHITE-ST

Shorts
Drawmachine - Hotpants_Jeans_short

Booty Shades
Gallows Mall - Booty! Shading

Footwear
TESLA - 'Ziggy' Heels *Eden*

Manicures
J's - Nail-orange

Pose
Oberon's Trick - Ot* Stand MD010

Screen Effect
mirada - mirada.smartHUD

(Cela's cordinate)

Hair
Detour - Luna - Night - Flexi Hair

Earrings
Miriel - Bauble II Earring (Black)

Skirt,Belt
NAIMA - jeans studded skirt

Footwear
NAIMA - Artemys Boots Beije


4 comments:

Garrett Hax said...

They're outstanding :D great job. You really do take the most incredible pictures.

Liqueur Felix said...

Thank you so much dark river !
Your compliment mades my day
(I didn't notice that in rencent days though...my apologies).

Garrett Hax said...

No apologies necessary :) I love seeing your work. You're very talented.

Liqueur Felix said...

I'm thrilled to have a comment from you again, dark river...garrett? :)