Monday, November 12, 2007

liane, the blockade runner

I fessed up smuggle myself into the colony (Shh! it's secret)

I was hit by love's arrow when I saw the collar at SL Forums. The jacket and shorts texture/highlight are awesome, only thing I should like to point out is shorts has texture bleeding. Don't take any notice of it. I really liked it.
*mews*

This time, I played blockade runner in the colony. I got the nickname of "liane" Thankies cuddly gorilla !


Location
Space Colony Necronom VI
(Mature Sci-Fi RolePlay SIM)


Hair
TheAbyss - Oxygen - Smoke

Jacket
TheAbyss - Bomber Jacket_FEM

Collar
TheAbyss - Choker Combo v1_FEM [Spine]

Pants
TheAbyss - Camo Shorts

Gloves
Bare Rose - Vampire Fish

Shoes
Celestial Studios/Last Call - Sexy Witch

Poses
Yubukan - woman_grand sit002

Prim Kisses - HStand05 p4
MAMESANDO Rings - Sexy4
MAMESANDO Rings - CrouchSexy
Risque Animations - Animated Stand (2006 Christmas gift, maybe discontinued)



0 comments: