Friday, February 29, 2008

Spring comes along, summer will be here



Location
Temple near the Redspot Beach Club


Eyelashes
high design - eyelashes 7 - black REAL

Eyes
high design - HD - Dark eyes real 91

Hair
TRUTH - Cherokee - Sable

Outfit
eLDee - Fleur earth

Shoes
Fuel - *Fizzy Sand * Bambee wedge (I really liked this wedge's t-straps)

Earrings
EARTHTONES boutique - Boho Big Loop Earring, Cherry Woods

Necklace
EARTHTONES boutique - Boho Gypsy Necklace, Mixed Cherry Woods

Manicure
GRACILE - Nails Light Gold

Pose
Glanz - Glanz-AAP-Stand2(A)

Cela Bonetto's Review (Ocean color)
Haruka Kish's Review (Berry color)


2 comments:

Lilyana Dryke said...

Hi Liq...love the photos. Thanks for blogging the dress. And it was really nice meeting you :)

xoxo

Liqueur Felix said...

Oh hi Lilyana ! I didn't notice your comment in recent days my apologies.

It is my pleasure... I really liked this dress.Yeah, it was really really nice meeting you too. You set me off laughing.