Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Being a sexy French maid

Can you dust those lower shelves? Yes, my master.
I needed a proper french maid uniform I looked everywhere and found nice dresses, but nothing any close to my needs...so I sent to June request for PVC Maid Type 3 *grins*
Burned deep into your brain bnow for French maid outfits now...


Location
Coffee Shop and Library
(Just a coffee house, not BDSM related place)


Eyelashes
high design - eyelashes 7 - black REAL

Eyes
high design - HD - Dark eyes real 91

Hair
SugarCube - ketty Happy life generator hair2

Outfit
BareRose - Latex Maid

Shoes
Aphrodite Creations - Serenity Shoes Black

Collar
nOd - LatexSlaveDomUn02_Collar-Small (part of outfit)

Earrings
Jing's Shop - Pierce_Cross

Duster
Cattiva e Cattivo - French Maid Feather Duster (part of outfit)

Poses
amiko*amikino - *amiko* FrenchMaid_1
AnaLu - pose21


0 comments: